Monday, February 2, 2009

Good, Better, Best

I've been thinking alot about how good my life is. I watch as every day is better that the last, and right when I think I've reached the pinnacle, and had the best day ever, the Lord comes along and shows me that the best is still yet to come. I don't know how he does it. He is just really good at his job. I've been telling people that the Lord is in the business of happifying his people and I am learning more each day just how true that is. I have also realized that I don't know enough words to describe just how awesome I feel. Fabulous and wonderful are just getting overused, so here are some words that I have decided to try and incorporate into my vocabulary:
Fantastic, Inconceivable (for all you Princess Bride fans out there), incredible, marvelous, phemominal, remarkable, spectacular, stupenous, teriffic, grand, sensational, and splendid.
I may need to carry around a little note card with them on it so that I can rememeber my options. I wonder if smiling is as contagious as yawning? I hope so because I have a rampant case of the grins. It's a good thing that I spend time around people who are as happy as I am. It makes life just that much nicer. The Lord loves me. There is no other way to explain it. I love my life.

3 comments:

  1. I vote for the increased use of remarkable, spectacular and sensational. Those are marvelous words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you need to update. Especially about last nite!

    ReplyDelete

Followers