Monday, February 9, 2009

Life in the SWKT (the Spencer W Kimball Tower)

I'm sitting here in the Neuroscience Center, where I frequently meet up to Suzanne and Kyna (who actually work here), waiting for Sue to comeback from weighing the mice for a different lab where she is doing research for graduation. I have my geography classes on the sixth and second floors; I work on the computers in the lab in the basement, which also houses my advising center which I visit frequently now. Not only that come Sunday I get to have church in this building as well. It is weird to try and feel the spirit in the same place that you are learning about the Brazilian rainforest and lanscape metrics in. So to change it up a bit I come and visit my good friends on the tenth floor. It's funny the different people that I see when I pass my days in the tower. Last semester I used to run into Daniela and Leandrew Tirrell all the time because they were always in the nursing department.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers